The success of our ministry relies heavily on our generous volunteers, who use their gifts of time and talent to lift up women when they need support the most. We are looking for caring volunteers with a variety of gifts, who want to share the gifts God has given them.
Are you ready to use your gifts within our ministry?
There are two ways you can help:
Our volunteers support our ministry in a variety of way:
- Creative gift production
- Bible Study leader
- Tutoring for GED tests
- Financial literacy education
- Transportation support
- Job acquisition
- Locating housing options
- Cleaning/maintaining our facility
- Anything else that could help our clients!
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to identify how you can support our ministry!
Volunteers who wish to dig in deeper within our ministry have the opportunity to serve as mentors. Our caring mentors walk alongside our women who are overcoming trauma and meet each woman where they are. Each mentor is asked to:
- Invest at least two hours per week (this may include Bible study and production times)
- Help their mentee establish three goals she would like to achieve
- Provide practical support for their mentee as she strives to achieve her goals.
We need women mentors committed to Christ and eager to help other women grow in their faith while establishing and meeting their goals. If this describes you, please email Ashley@giftswithgrace.org or Marilyn@giftswithgrace.org.